MLB is always seeking talented individuals to join our team. If you are interested in employment with us, please review the current positions available. Qualified candidates should complete and submit the MLB Employment Application along with their resume to email@example.com.
Any other employment inquiries can contact firstname.lastname@example.org for further information.
Searching for the following talent:
Construction Superintendent - NY Office
MLB Construction Services, LLC is looking for a qualified Construction Superintendent to join our team. We have an immediate career opening for talented a individual with relevant construction experience, strong written communication skills, and the ability to work on a team in a fast-paced commercial construction environment.
At MLB you will serve in a management level position responsible to plan, coordinate, and supervise all on-site activities. A qualified candidate will need to be able to perform the duties listed below while meeting the minimal hiring criteria:
- Review and understand construction drawings and specifications in order to implement and manage the timely and proper completion of construction projects within budget.
- Responsible for day-to-day operations and problem-solving in the field.
- Responsible for inspection of work in progress to ensure work conforms to the specifications and adherence to construction practices and schedules.
- Schedules manpower and material requirements including that of Vendors and Subcontractors.
- Responsible for coordination of the construction team to resolve construction issues and conflicts.
- Responsible to communicate and maintain positive relationships with management, engineering personnel, and inspectors.
- Responsible for daily field reporting, photo documentation, and progress tracking.
- Responsible to ensure MLB’s Safety Program, COVID-19 procedures, and OSHA safety standards are continuously implemented and maintained.
MLB offers a 401-K Program, Medical Benefits, Life Insurance, Paid Vacation, Paid Holidays and Education Benefits
*Pre-employment drug testing is required.
Desired Skills & Experience
- 7+ years’ experience working in commercial construction (Multifamily, Medical, and Hospitality is preferred)
- Experience in projects ranging from $1M-10M
- Excellent written and communication skills, and strong mathematical skills
- OSHA 30 Certified
- Adaptive computer skills (Microsoft Office Suite and Bluebeam preferred)
- Willingness to travel and work any of 3 shifts as required
Construction Project Manager - NY Office
Come join our team as a Construction Project Manager! MLB is now accepting applications for those looking for a full-time opportunity of challenging themselves to overcome obstacles and pushing a project forward. This opportunity includes benefits like a competitive salary, 401-K Program, Medical Benefits, Life Insurance, Paid Vacation, Paid Holidays, and Paid Education Benefits.
MLB is celebrating 74 years of business this year! With us, you not only join a legacy company, but you also become part of the legacy. Our mission is to engage clients in trusting, lasting relationships, by exceeding their expectations and demanding integrity, safety, and quality in all we do.
Are you self-driven, motivated to succeed, and have the desire to expand your career?
Then, welcome to the MLB Team!
The work of a Construction Project Manager is wide-ranging. At MLB you will serve in a Management level position responsible for strategic management of multiple commercial projects ranging in General Construction, Construction Management, Design-Build, and Development Services.
A qualified candidate will need to be able to perform the duties listed below while meeting the minimal hiring criteria:
- Meet construction operation standards by contributing information to tactical plans and reviews, implementing production, productivity, quality, and customer-service standards, resolving problems, and identifying construction system improvements.
- Meet construction financial standards by providing monthly budget information, monitoring expenditures, identifying variances, and implementing corrective actions.
- Prepare construction projects by verifying estimates, project drawings, and specifications, establishing and disseminating schedules, awarding contracts obtaining tools and equipment, and specifying materials and supplies.
- Provide construction progress reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing construction and budget data and trends.
- Complete construction projects by directing construction requirements, interfacing with external technical and engineering consultants, comparing results to pans, and resolving problems.
MLB offers a 401-K Program, Medical Benefits, Life Insurance, Paid Vacation, Paid Holidays and Education Benefits.
· 5+ years of prior experience in a related field is required
· Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering or Construction Management preferred
· Displays Strong Organizational Skills and Aptitude
· Demonstrates Strong Interpersonal and Written Communication
· Experience with Microsoft Office, ISqFt, Timberline, Sage, Bluebeam, and Primavera P6 Software preferred
· LEED Green Associate, LEED AP, and OSHA Certifications preferred but not required