MLB is always seeking talented individuals to join our team. If you are interested in employment with us, please review the current positions available. Qualified candidates should complete and submit the MLB Employment Application along with their resume to Careers@mlbind.com.
Any other employment inquiries can contact Careers@mlbind.com for further information.
Employment Application Submission
Interested in working with us through a Co-Op Program or Internship Opportunity?
Contact us to see if we have a position available for you!
Malta, New York
MLB Construction Services, LLC is looking for a Traveling Construction Superintendent to join our team.
At MLB you will serve in a management level position responsible to plan, coordinate and supervise all on site activities. A qualified candidate will need to be able to perform the duties listed below while meeting the minimal hiring criteria:
- Review and understand contract drawings and specifications in order to implement and manage the timely and proper completion of construction projects within budget.
- Responsible for day-to-day operations and problem solving in the field
- Responsible for inspection of work in progress to ensure work conforms to the specifications and adherence to construction practices and schedules.
- Schedules manpower and material requirements including that of Vendors and Subcontractors.
- Responsible for coordination of the construction team to resolve construction issues and conflicts.
- Responsible to communicate and maintain positive relationships with management, engineering personnel and inspectors.
- Responsible for daily field reporting, photo documentation, and progress tracking.
- Responsible to ensure MLB’s Safety Program and OSHA safety standards are continuously implemented and maintained.
MLB offers a 401-K Program, Medical Benefits, Life Insurance, Paid Vacation, Paid Holidays and Continuing Education Benefits.
All perspective candidates are encouraged to submit the MLB Employment Application available for download to send along with your resume.